Gas cylinder explosion sparks fire at Mombasa hospital

0
104
A fire at The Mombasa Hospital on November 12, 2019.
A fire at The Mombasa Hospital on November 12, 2019./NATION MEDIA GROUP

Kenya Police have revealed that a gas cylinder explosion inside a kitchen is responsible for a fire Tuesday night at a private hospital in Mombasa.

No one was killed in the incident and patients were safely taken to nearby hospitals.

“We cannot ascertain the extent of the damage but we are lucky that no life was lost. We also can’t tell the value of the property that was lost,” Coast Regional Police Commander Rashid Yaku told journalists at the scene on Wednesday.

 

Leave a Reply